Search Search

Facilities Use

Facilities Use issues arise when outside entities wish to use Institute facilities for their own business or research purposes, or when such outside entities wish to contract with the Institute to have campus faculty or staff perform technical services for them, or when an outside entity is interested in filming at campus, JPL, or other Institute facility. The Office of Sponsored Research receives requests for Facilities Use and Technical Services, while the Media Relations Offices at Campus and at JPL receive requests for filming agreements. The Research Affairs Group of the Office of General Counsel provides legal support to clients negotiating and managing these Institutional resources.

Frequently Asked Questions

Attorney Contacts: